Can I offer short-term rental of my property?

Short-term rentals are permitted—provided they are not creating a secondary dwelling on one parcel—and property owners must work with the St. Croix County Public Health department to secure a “Tourist Rooming House” license.

Bed and Breakfasts require a Conditional Use Permit in zoning districts shown on the Use Table below, in addition to a “Tourist Rooming House” license.